Function: 1. Blue backlight
2. Show real voltage V
3. Show real current A
4. Show active power W
5. Show reactive power Var
6. Show power Factory COS
7. Show real Frequency Hz
8. Show Total Energy KWh (can’t reset to zero)
9. Show Positive KWh (can’t reset to zero)
10. Show reverse KWh (can’t reset to zero)
11. Rest Energy KWh ( Can rest to zero)
The energy meter is suitble for Solar system, The meter can display Positive KWh and reverse KWh.
DDS238-2 SW type singe phase din rail kwh meter is designed to measure single phase two wire AC active energy and variable parameter. All of its functions comply with the relative technical requirement for class 1 single phase watt hour meter in IEC61036. It is a long life meter with the advantage of high stability , high over load capability , low power loss and small volume .
LCD display with backlight
Bi-directional total active energy ,reverse active energy measure in the total active energy
The meter also display real voltage , real current , real power , real power factor , real frequency
Pulse LED indicates working of meter .Pulse output with optical coupling isolation
35mm din rail installation
the meter can measure and display the total forward/reverse active energy
reset energy function (the reset energy kWh display is dependent with the total energy display, this reset will not affect the total energy )
|Rate voltage||230V 50HZ|
|Working voltage range||0.8-1.2Un|
|Rate Current||5(65)A 10(100A) choose as you need|
|Connection mode||Direct type|
|Pulse output||Passive pulse, pulse width is 80+5 ms|
|Outline dimension LXMXH||90x35x60mm|
Noted: Please press the Blue button to switch the model type!
1 Real Frequency Hz
2. Reset Energy KWH (Only reset Energy can reset to zero, Total energy can’t reset to zero)
What is the reset Energy KWH?
1.You can check How many electricity consumption in any periods of time.
2. For example: If you want to know your electricity consumption in one hour. Reset tP to zero, then let the energy meter works, after an hour, tP will display the tP Energy. Then you know how is the electricity consumption in one hour. Of course, you can reset the tP to zero again to check in any periods of time’s electricity consumption.
3.Advantage: You know when electricity consumption is much , then to change your electricity usage. Saving electricity.
3 Real CURRENT A
4. Power Factor COS
5 Reactive power
6 Real Positive kWh
Real Reverse kWh
7 Real voltage
8 Active Power W
9 Total Energy KWh
Noted: Total Energy can’t reset to zero
(Only reset Energy can reset to zero, Total energy can’t reset to zero)